|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China|
|Certification:||GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||could be customized|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 work days per year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, D/P, D/A, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pieces|
|Pressure:||Normal Pressure||Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Inside Diamater:||100-500mm||Application:||Heavy Duty Machine|
|Brand:||DALLAST, Or On Request||Stroke:||Customized|
double acting hydraulic ram,
double ended hydraulic ram
Custom Hydraulic Cylinder For Press Medium Stroke Double Acting Chromed
1. Options for ductile iron or bronze inlaid steel rod glands
2. Mounting alternatives include trunnion mount, clevis, pineyes, or lugs with spherical bearings
3. Custom options for ports and integrated valves
4. Diverse preferences for seals due to temperature or heavy duty usage
5. Linear transducers, proximity switches, and sensors available
6. Extensive pressure testing
7. Finished cylinder is sandblasted and painted to customer specifications
8. Hydrostatic testing data packets and material test reports available
9. Seal kits available for quick shipment
10. Short manufacturing lead times
Shenzhen DALLAST Technology Co. Ltd., offers a full line heavy duty hydraulic cylinder design, providing dumping capacities of 1 to 40 tons. And the stroke of hydraulic hoist cylinder could be customized according to your requirement. Their popularity is due to competitive pricing, availability and durability.
The cylinders from this product series come with a hardened, chrome-plated piston rod which is suitable for an array of applications performed in various of the industries. The rod guide rings attached are mostly made of metal or with guide shoes high load capacity. These cylinders can be properly adjusted such that they can be water-tight and grip-ready to eliminate the possibility of stick-slip phenomenon.
A hydraulic cylinder consists of a piston sliding within a hollow tube, moved by the pressure of a liquid. The piston, or rod is usually machined.
Double-acting models have tapped holes at both ends for the introduction and evacuation of the hydraulic fluid. This allows the piston to apply force in both directions.
The most commonly used mounting options are flange, trunnion, clevis, pin-eye, cross-tube, spherical, and tang. Cylinder mounting is chosen based upon the application’s requirements.
Low friction, high load piston seals with outboard wear bands are standard. Loaded lip seals and cast iron rings are optional.
About piston rod:
High strength damage resistant piston rod provides 100,000 PSI minimum yield material in 1" through 4 1/2" diameters. Larger diameters vary between 50,000 and 75,000 PSI minimum yield material. All rods are case hardened to 50-55 RC and hard chrome plated to provide maximum wear life. Stainless steel is also available. The hard chrome plated of the piston rod according to your requirement.
1. Seiko secret agents, to ensure quality of the piston rod.
2. The product have to go through heat treatment - bore boring - grinding - car processing - black nitriding and many other processes.
3. The company accepted the Valet processing various types and various sizes products, processing and processing more quotes, welcome to consult.
1. Various operation instructions such as: products inspect and control ,Receiving inspection control ,sampling inspection operation instruction, process quality inspection operation instruction etc
2. Pre-sale service and free consultation service.
3. Quality control service includes pre-acceptance, departure inspection, arrival inspection, PDI delivery inspection.
4. Guarantee period is subjected to warranty instruction (1 year/ 2000 hours whichever comes first).
5. Free after-sale service during the warranty refers to problems caused by quality issues; any non quality problem occurred, we will charge the maintenance fee according to relevant standard.
6. Service Center all over the world for after sales problems.
How to choose:
1. Choice will depend on the operating conditions of the unit. It is necessary to determine the precise physical characteristics and geometry of the installation.
2. The bore, or cylinder diameter will determine the amount of force the piston can apply. Rod characteristics, usually standardized, fastening system, damping and stroke are other important factors.
3. Stroke, in particular, is an essential specification, since it defines the distance the piston travels between its initial and its final position.
4. Additional criteria include the use of presence sensors to indicate the position of the piston, the seals, purge and drain valves, type and temperature of the hydraulic fluid.
Contact Person: Sheny Lin