|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China|
|Certification:||GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||could be customized|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||carton box, wooden case, or on request|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 work days per year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, D/P, D/A, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||60000 pieces|
|Stroke:||500-1000mm, Or More||Color:||Black, Or Customized|
|Action Type:||Single Acting||Application:||Agricultural Truck|
Multistage Stroke Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder 600mm Cylinder for Agricultural Truck
1. Diverse preferences for seals due to temperature or heavy duty usage
2. Extensive pressure testing
3. Finished cylinder is sandblasted and painted to customer specifications
4. Total weights of telescopic cylinders can often reach nearly 100 pounds
5. Telescopic hydraulic cylinder consists of two or more piston-cylinder assembly, the piston is a cylinder piston cylinder after the cylinder, can get a long working stroke
6. With small size
7. We offer 12 months warranty.
1. It could be used for heavy vehicles, agricultural vehicles and other vehicles tilting the bucket lift cylinder.
2. It could be used in a wide range of mobile and industrial applications.
Retractable hydraulic cylinder repair steps:
After opening the cylinder:
a. to clean the cylinder and piston;
b. replace all the seals;
c. if there is a valve to be overhauled, to ensure sealed and flexible;
d. to deal with all deformation sites;
In order to tilt a truck to angles of 60Â° or more, telescopic cylinders with strokes approaching the total bed length are required.
If you are interested in our products, contact us and send us the drawings:
1. Bore size
2. Stroke length
3. Rod diameter
4. Mounting type
5. Mounting length
6. Paint color requirement
B. The product application description details
1. Type of machine(loader, steer loader, excavator, and etc.)
2. Type of function(hoist, swing, steering, and etc.)
3. Type of structure(piston, telescopic)
4. Single or double acting
5. Operating pressure
Telescopic hydraulic cylinder working principle:
Out: From coarse to fine (piston rod); back: from fine to coarse.
Reason: According to the size of the piston area, when launched, the coarser piston force area of the largest thrust is also large, naturally it first out. When retracted (external force), the smaller the piston area (or force area) the smaller the resistance, the first retraction.
Low friction, high load piston seals with outboard wear bands are standard. Loaded lip seals and cast iron rings are optional.
About piston rod:
High strength damage resistant piston rod provides 100,000 PSI minimum yield material in 1" through 4 1/2" diameters. Larger diameters vary between 50,000 and 75,000 PSI minimum yield material. All rods are case hardened to 50-55 RC and hard chrome plated to provide maximum wear life. Stainless steel is also available. The hard chrome plated of the piston rod according to your requirement.
1. Various operation instructions such as: products inspect and control ,Receiving inspection control ,sampling inspection operation instruction, process quality inspection operation instruction etc
2. Pre-sale service and free consultation service.
3. Quality control service includes pre-acceptance, departure inspection, arrival inspection, PDI delivery inspection.
4. Guarantee period is subjected to warranty instruction (1 year/ 2000 hours whichever comes first).
5. Free after-sale service during the warranty refers to problems caused by quality issues; any non quality problem occurred, we will charge the maintenance fee according to relevant standard.
6. Service Center all over the world for after sales problems.
How to choose:
1. Choice will depend on the operating conditions of the unit. It is necessary to determine the precise physical characteristics and geometry of the installation.
2. The bore, or cylinder diameter will determine the amount of force the piston can apply. Rod characteristics, usually standardized, fastening system, damping and stroke are other important factors.
3. Stroke, in particular, is an essential specification, since it defines the distance the piston travels between its initial and its final position.
4. Additional criteria include the use of presence sensors to indicate the position of the piston, the seals, purge and drain valves, type and temperature of the hydraulic fluid.
Contact Person: Sheny Lin