|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China|
|Certification:||GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||could be customized|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 work days per year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, D/P, D/A, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||60000 pieces|
|Tube Inner Diameter:||On Request||Action Type:||Single Acting|
5 Stages Parker Dump Truck Hydraulic Cylinder Telescopic Struction
1.. Single-acting cylinders transfer force and motion in one direction only.
2. Use an external device, such as a spring, weight, or another opposite installed cylinder, to move the rod in the opposite direction.
3. Telescopic front hydraulic cylinder increases lift capacity and lifting stability
4. The Single-Acting Hydraulic Cylinder block models a device that converts hydraulic energy into mechanical energy in the form of translational motion.
5. Hydraulic fluid pumped under pressure into the cylinder chamber forces the piston to move and exert force on the cylinder rod.
1. DALLAST offers the highest quality replacement cylinders for your truck dumper/tipper system.
2. We can customize the dumper/tipper cylinders to suite your exact needs.
3. The length of a hydraulic cylinder is the total of the stroke, the thickness of the piston, the thickness of bottom and head and the length of the connections.
4. Nylon tipped set screws that conform to packing nut threads to decrease the probability of packing
nuts backing off.
5. Snap on glass filled bearings that absorb contaminants without damaging cylinder walls.
Various options available based on application requirements
1. bore size (INCH): up to 17''
2. length (INCH): up to 500
3. rod diameter (INCH):up to 16''
4. temperature range (F): -40 DEG TO 275 DEGF
|If you are interested in our products, contact us and send us the drawings.
The drawing details are as follows.
|A. The drawing details are as follows.
1. Bore size 2. Stroke length
3. Rod diameter 4. Mounting type
5. Mounting length 6. Paint color requirement
B. The product application description details1. Type of machine(loader, steer loader, excavator, and etc.)
2. Type of function(hoist, swing, steering, and etc.)
3. Type of structure(piston, telescopic)4. Single or double acting
5. Operating pressure
Low friction, high load piston seals with outboard wear bands are standard. Loaded lip seals and cast iron rings are optional.
About piston rod:
High strength damage resistant piston rod provides 100,000 PSI minimum yield material in 1" through 4 1/2" diameters. Larger diameters vary between 50,000 and 75,000 PSI minimum yield material. All rods are case hardened to 50-55 RC and hard chrome plated to provide maximum wear life. Stainless steel is also available. The hard chrome plated of the piston rod according to your requirement.
Every DALLAST single acting telescopic cylinder is individually tested before leaving our plant to assure proper performance and leak-free operation. All Parker cylinder products carry an 12 months warranty.
1. Seiko secret agents, to ensure quality of the piston rod.
2. The product have to go through heat treatment - bore boring - grinding - car processing - black nitriding and many other processes.
3. The company accepted the Valet processing various types and various sizes products, processing and processing more quotes, welcome to consult.
1. Various operation instructions such as: products inspect and control ,Receiving inspection control ,sampling inspection operation instruction, process quality inspection operation instruction etc
2. Pre-sale service and free consultation service.
3. Quality control service includes pre-acceptance, departure inspection, arrival inspection, PDI delivery inspection.
4. Guarantee period is subjected to warranty instruction (1 year/ 2000 hours whichever comes first).
5. Free after-sale service during the warranty refers to problems caused by quality issues; any non quality problem occurred, we will charge the maintenance fee according to relevant standard.
6. Service Center all over the world for after sales problems.
How to choose:
1. Choice will depend on the operating conditions of the unit. It is necessary to determine the precise physical characteristics and geometry of the installation.
2. The bore, or cylinder diameter will determine the amount of force the piston can apply. Rod characteristics, usually standardized, fastening system, damping and stroke are other important factors.
3. Stroke, in particular, is an essential specification, since it defines the distance the piston travels between its initial and its final position.
4. Additional criteria include the use of presence sensors to indicate the position of the piston, the seals, purge and drain valves, type and temperature of the hydraulic fluid.
Contact Person: Sheny Lin