|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China|
|Certification:||GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||could be customized|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 work days per year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, D/P, D/A, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pieces per year|
|Operating Temperature:||High Temperature||Type Of Acting:||Double Acting|
|Working Forms:||Straight Trip||Adjusting Forms:||Regulated Type|
|Structure:||Piston Type||Painted:||Red, Blue, Or According To Your Request|
Hydraulic Excavator Crawler Type, Tire Type, Walking Type Hydraulic Cylinder Double Acting
About hydraulic cylinder and hydraulic excavator:
Hydraulic excavators generally consist of three parts: working equipment, swinging equipment and walking equipment. According to its structure and use, it can be divided into crawler type, tire type, walking type, full hydraulic pressure, semi-hydraulic pressure, full rotation, non-full rotation, universal type, special type, articulated type, and telescopic type.
The work device is a device that directly completes the mining task. It consists of a three-piece articulated arm, bucket, and bucket. Boom lifting, boom telescoping, and bucket rotation are all controlled with reciprocating double-acting hydraulic cylinders. In order to meet the needs of various construction operations, hydraulic excavators can be equipped with a variety of working devices, such as excavation, lifting, loading, leveling, clamps, dozing, impact hammers and other work tools.
Hydraulic cylinder is the hydraulic actuator which could transfer the hydraulic energy into mechanical energy, do linear reciprocating motion (or swing motion).
Use it to achieve reciprocating motion, eliminating the need for deceleration devices, and no transmission gap, smooth movement, and therefore in a variety of mechanical hydraulic system is widely used.
Features & Benefits:
1. Custom sizes up to and above 36" bore
2. Stroke lengths 2000mm and longer
3. Designs up to 10000 psi working pressure
4. Total weights can often reach nearly 25,000 pounds
5. High yield carbon or alloy steel outer tubes
6. 001" minimum chrome plated carbon or alloy steel rods
7. Options for ductile iron or bronze inlaid steel rod glands
8. Hydrostatic testing data packets and material test reports available
9. Seal kits available for quick shipment
10. Short manufacturing lead times
1. Are you a manufacturer?
We are professional manufacturer in hydraulic. We will provide competitive price.
2. What is your warranty?
Our products are all available for one-year free warranty and product lifetime consulting service.
3. How to ship your product?
We are transported by sea, by air or by international express. According to your needs.
4. Do you support OEM service?
Yes. OEM service is available. We are pleased to process according to the customer's drawings.
About piston rod:
High strength damage resistant piston rod provides 100,000 PSI minimum yield material in 1" through 4 1/2" diameters. Larger diameters vary between 50,000 and 75,000 PSI minimum yield material. All rods are case hardened to 50-55 RC and hard chrome plated to provide maximum wear life. Stainless steel is also available. The hard chrome plated of the piston rod according to your requirement.
Low friction, high load piston seals with outboard wear bands are standard. Loaded lip seals and cast iron rings are optional.
1. Seiko secret agents, to ensure quality of the piston rod.
2. The product have to go through heat treatment - bore boring - grinding - car processing - black nitriding and many other processes.
3. The company accepted the Valet processing various types and various sizes products, processing and processing more quotes, welcome to consult.
Warranty & Service:
We offer 12 months warranty.
As our hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic cylinder parts, such as the piston rod; Shenzhen DALLAST offers one of the best standard products warranties in this industry. We use of defective materials for normal use when properly maintained for 36 months from the date of shipment in normal use and service.
Contact Person: Sheny Lin