|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China|
|Certification:||GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||could be customized|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 work days per year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, D/P, D/A, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pieces|
|Painted:||On Request||Pressure:||Normal Pressure|
|Temperature:||Normal Temperature||Body Material:||Customized|
Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinder Stainless Steel Widely Used in Garbage Truck
These double-acting hydraulic cylinders with rods are advanced devices to harden hardware with a spherical conical pin and electrical stems. These items are economical and versatile, being easy to apply and use in both medium and small power machines. In addition to this, the perfect seal for the gasket ensured by the low coefficient of friction is another major advantage, eliminating the stick slip phenomena, while the working pressure is up to 180bar.
Shenzhen DALLAST Technology Co. Ltd., offers a full line heavy duty hydraulic cylinder design, providing dumping capacities of 1 to 40 tons. And the stroke of hydraulic hoist cylinder could be customized according to your requirement. Their popularity is due to competitive pricing, availability and durability.
1. Provides low mounting height, no alteration of body crossmembers.
2. Made from special high strength steel to reduce overall weight.
3. Heavily chromed and polished cylinder piston rods for longer seal lift.
4. Threaded head, welded cap design
5. High accuracy and precision thanks to integrated guide
6. Patented secured air bleed device to protect against injury
7. Self-adjusting/adjustable end position cushioning
If you are interested in our products, contact us and send us the drawings:
The drawing details are as follows.
1. Bore size
2. Stroke length
3. Rod diameter
4. Mounting type
5. Mounting length
6. Paint color requirement
B. The product application description details
1. Type of machine(loader, steer loader, excavator, and etc.)
2. Type of function(hoist, swing, steering, and etc.)
3. Type of structure(piston, telescopic)
4. Single or double acting
5. Operating pressure
A hydraulic cylinder consists of a piston sliding within a hollow tube, moved by the pressure of a liquid. The piston, or rod is usually machined.
Double-acting models have tapped holes at both ends for the introduction and evacuation of the hydraulic fluid. This allows the piston to apply force in both directions.
The most commonly used mounting options are flange, trunnion, clevis, pin-eye, cross-tube, spherical, and tang. Cylinder mounting is chosen based upon the application’s requirements.
Low friction, high load piston seals with outboard wear bands are standard. Loaded lip seals and cast iron rings are optional.
About piston rod:
High strength damage resistant piston rod provides 100,000 PSI minimum yield material in 1" through 4 1/2" diameters. Larger diameters vary between 50,000 and 75,000 PSI minimum yield material. All rods are case hardened to 50-55 RC and hard chrome plated to provide maximum wear life. Stainless steel is also available. The hard chrome plated of the piston rod according to your requirement.
1. Seiko secret agents, to ensure quality of the piston rod.
2. The product have to go through heat treatment - bore boring - grinding - car processing - black nitriding and many other processes.
3. The company accepted the Valet processing various types and various sizes products, processing and processing more quotes, welcome to consult.
1. Various operation instructions such as: products inspect and control ,Receiving inspection control ,sampling inspection operation instruction, process quality inspection operation instruction etc
2. Pre-sale service and free consultation service.
3. Quality control service includes pre-acceptance, departure inspection, arrival inspection, PDI delivery inspection.
4. Guarantee period is subjected to warranty instruction (1 year/ 2000 hours whichever comes first).
5. Free after-sale service during the warranty refers to problems caused by quality issues; any non quality problem occurred, we will charge the maintenance fee according to relevant standard.
6. Service Center all over the world for after sales problems.
How to choose:
1. Choice will depend on the operating conditions of the unit. It is necessary to determine the precise physical characteristics and geometry of the installation.
2. The bore, or cylinder diameter will determine the amount of force the piston can apply. Rod characteristics, usually standardized, fastening system, damping and stroke are other important factors.
3. Stroke, in particular, is an essential specification, since it defines the distance the piston travels between its initial and its final position.
4. Additional criteria include the use of presence sensors to indicate the position of the piston, the seals, purge and drain valves, type and temperature of the hydraulic fluid.
Contact Person: Sheny Lin