|Place of Origin:||shan dong|
|Certification:||GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||could be customized|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 work days per year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, D/P, D/A, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||60000 pieces|
|Struction:||Telescopic Single Acting||Piston Rod:||Stainless Steel, 27SIMN Or On Request|
|Stage:||Multistages||Pressure:||Medium Or High Pressure|
Trunnion Eye Pin Hydraulic Cylinders Telescopic Multi Stage Single Acting
|Cylinder model||Total stoke length (inch)||
Distance from rod eye to turnnion
across trunnion (inch)
|Width of pin eye (inch)||Diam. of pin eye (inch)||
|70072-53-120T||120||54||14 3/8||1 3/4||12 3/8||2.96||1 1/2||240|
|70050-63-120T||120||53 3/4||14 3/8||1 3/4||12 3/8||3.96||1 1/2||295|
|70050-63-140T||140||60 3/8||14 3/8||1 3/4||12 3/8||3.96||1 1/2||325|
|70050-64-140T||140||50||14 3/8||2 1/4||14||2.96||1 1/2||295|
|70050-64-160T||160||55||14 3/8||2 1/4||14||2.96||1 1/2||315|
|70595-74-154T||154||54||14 3/8||2 1/4||14||3.96||1 1/2||405|
|70595-74-172T||172||59||14 3/8||2 1/4||14||3.96||1 1/2||430|
|70803-815-200T||200||65||15 1/2||2 1/4||14||3||2||600|
|70060-815-235T||235||68||15 1/2||2 1/4||14||3||2||650|
|70060-815-250T||250||68||15 1/2||2 1/4||14||3||2||665|
|70060-815-265T||265||71||15 1/2||2 1/4||14||3||2||700|
|70060-815-280T||280||74||15 1/2||2 1/4||14||3||2||760|
Sizes/Measurements are in inches rounded to nearest fraction - All cylinders are Single Acting
OFF TRAILER WITH 60,000# LIFT CAPACITY
HANDLE 20'-25’ OUTSIDE RAIL CONTAINERS
12”X 4”X 3/8”GRADE A 500 RECTANGULAR TUBING MAIN FRAME
½” X 4” FLAT BAR WEAR PAD, ½” X 4” TRUSS WRAP, ¾” KING PIN PLATE,
12”X 4” CROSS MEMBERS, 4”X4”X 3/8” STABILIZER FRAME
3- ½ 7” BORE REEVE CYLINDER (2)
8”-4 STAGE TELESCOPIC MAIN LIFT CYLINDER (2)
Commercial Valve with Pressure Gauges and Adjustable PSI (2,500)
TANDEM SINGLE POINT Spring Suspension 50,000# CAPACITY
25,000# AXLE 16X7.5 BRAKES, AUTO SLACKS,
Standard JIC Fitting on All Hydraulic and Air Lines
No Hydraulics in Rear of Trailer, Reduces chance of leaks and centralizes plumbing
(2) Fixed Stops at Front of Trailer
3 1/2" Rollers Welded to Outside Frame, 2-ply Rubber Fenders on Rear
(4) NYLON TIE DOWN STRAPS & ALL L.E.D LIGHTS MEET DOT #108
New 10 Hole Uni-MountSteel Rims w/ 11R22.5 Tires (8)
ICC REGULATED BUMPER- AIR ACTUATED
Retractable hydraulic cylinder can get a longer working stroke with multistage sleeve-shaped piston rod hydraulic cylinder, telescopic hydraulic cylinder, also known as multistage hydraulic cylinder. Telescopic hydraulic cylinder is composed of two or more piston hydraulic cylinder set. The piston rod of the previous stage piston cylinder is the cylinder of the latter piston cylinde. In general telescopic cylinders are much more expensive than normal cylinders. Most telescopic cylinders are single acting (push).
Commonly used in construction machinery and other mobile machinery, such as cranes, dump trucks and other hydraulic systems.
A. Low friction, high load piston seals with outboard wear bands are standard. Loaded lip seals and cast iron rings are optional.
B. The seal is the use of rubber or plastic seal of the elastic ring so that a variety of cross-section ring in the static and dynamic fit between the surface to prevent leakage.
C. Common seal are O-shaped, Y-shaped, V-shaped and so on.
D. It has the advantages of simple structure, easy manufacture, automatic compensation after wear, reliable performance, and can be used between the cylinder and the piston, between the cylinder head and the piston rod, between the piston and the piston rod, between the cylinder tube and the cylinder head.
Features & Benefits:
1. DALLAST single acting telescopic cylinders provide value through proven reliability, efficient performance and the quality that you expect from every DALLAST Cylinder Division product line.
2. The length of a hydraulic cylinder is the total of the stroke, the thickness of the piston, the thickness of bottom and head and the length of the connections. Often this length does not fit in the machine.
3. Snap on glass filled bearings that absorb contaminants without damaging cylinder walls.
4. Nylon tipped set screws that conform to packing nut threads to decrease the probability of packing
nuts backing off.
5. Single-acting cylinders transfer force and motion in one direction only.
About piston rod:
High strength damage resistant piston rod provides 100,000 PSI minimum yield material in 1" through 4 1/2" diameters. Larger diameters vary between 50,000 and 75,000 PSI minimum yield material. All rods are case hardened to 50-55 RC and hard chrome plated to provide maximum wear life. Stainless steel is also available. The hard chrome plated of the piston rod according to your requirement.
1. Seiko secret agents, to ensure quality of the piston rod.
2. The product have to go through heat treatment - bore boring - grinding - car processing - black nitriding and many other processes.
3. The company accepted the Valet processing various types and various sizes products, processing and processing more quotes, welcome to consult.
1. We offer 12 months warranty.
2. Guarantee period is subjected to warranty instruction (1 year/ 2000 hours whichever comes first).
3. Free after-sale service during the warranty refers to problems caused by quality issues; any non quality problem occurred, we will charge the maintenance fee according to relevant standard.
4. Service Center all over the world for after sales problems.
How to choose:
1. Choice will depend on the operating conditions of the unit. It is necessary to determine the precise physical characteristics and geometry of the installation.
2. The bore, or cylinder diameter will determine the amount of force the piston can apply. Rod characteristics, usually standardized, fastening system, damping and stroke are other important factors.
3. Stroke, in particular, is an essential specification, since it defines the distance the piston travels between its initial and its final position.
4. Additional criteria include the use of presence sensors to indicate the position of the piston, the seals, purge and drain valves, type and temperature of the hydraulic fluid.
Contact Person: Sheny Lin