|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|Certification:||GS CE ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Carton or According to Customer's Require|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, D/A, D/P, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 Pieces/Per year|
|Type:||Double Acting||Work Medium:||Hydraulic Oil|
|Body Material:||According To User Requirements||Sample:||Available|
multi stage telescopic hydraulic cylinder,
high tonnage hydraulic cylinder
Double Acting High Tonnage With Flange High Pressure Hydraulic Cylinder
DALLAST high tonnage double acting hydraulic cylinders are designed specifically for heavy lifting up to 1,000 tons
Integral stop ring provides piston blow-out protection
Double-acting for positive retraction
Baked enamel outside finish and plated pistons provide superior corrosion resistance
Safety valve in retract side of cylinder helps to prevent damage in case of accidental over-pressurization
Interchangeable, hardened grooved saddles are standard
Plunger wiper reduces contamination, extending cylinder life
The benefits of DALLAST
1. There are over 120 kinds of hydraulic cylinder for you to choose, including cylinder used for coalmine machinery, tippers, engineering machinery and marine equipment. Every year many new products are developed to meet customer's diversified requirement.
2. We own over 10 production line and 700 sets of prodution equipment to satisfy customer's large demand in short delivery time.
3. Strict quality control and assurance system from raw material to finished products to guarantee high quality requirement.
4. National and international standard recognition
1. This warranty does not cover & DALLAST shall have no responsibility for:
2. Troubleshooting, diagnostic, removal, or reinstallation labor charges;
3. Freight charges for either defective parts or new or repaired parts unless prior written approval is obtained from DALLAST;
4. Corrosion unless the material is found to be out of specification;
5. Failure due to contamination introduced to the cylinder;
6. Paint unless out of specification
Q: How to make payment?
A: Once order confirmed, we will prepare proforma invoice with our banking details.
Q: How long does it take to process orders?
A: It usually takes 15-20 business days to process most orders for no stock, if stock available, only take10-15business days.
Q: What is the packing method?
A: Carton or According to Customer's Require
Q: How to ship?
A: Sea freight
Q: What is the warranty?
A: 12 months against B/L date.
Contact Person: Sherry Yang