|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China|
|Certification:||GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||could be customized|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 work days per year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, D/P, D/A, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pieces per year|
|Stressful Environment:||High Pressure||Operating Temperature:||High Temperature|
|Type Of Acting:||Single Or Double Acting||Working Forms:||Straight Trip|
|Adjusting Forms:||Regulated Type||Structure:||Piston Type|
double acting ram cylinder,
high tonnage hydraulic cylinder
Chromed 20# High Pressure Hydraulic Cylinder Double / Single Acting Piston Rod
Features & Benefits:
1. Custom sizes up to and above 36" bore
2. Stroke lengths 2000mm and longer
3. Designs up to 10000 psi working pressure
4. Total weights can often reach nearly 25,000 pounds
5. High yield carbon or alloy steel outer tubes
6. 001" minimum chrome plated carbon or alloy steel rods
7. Options for ductile iron or bronze inlaid steel rod glands
8. Cushioning at both ends of stroke
9. Mounting alternatives include trunnion mount, clevis, pineyes, or lugs with spherical bearings
10. Custom options for ports and integrated valves
11. Diverse preferences for seals due to temperature or heavy duty usage
12. Linear transducers, proximity switches, and sensors available
13. Extensive pressure testing
14. Finished cylinder is sandblasted and painted to customer specifications
15. Hydrostatic testing data packets and material test reports available
16. Seal kits available for quick shipment
17. Short manufacturing lead times
1. Are you a manufacturer?
We are professional manufacturer in hydraulic. We will provide competitive price.
2. What is your warranty?
Our products are all available for one-year free warranty and product lifetime consulting service.
3. How to ship your product?
We are transported by sea, by air or by international express. According to your needs.
4. Do you support OEM service?
Yes. OEM service is available. We are pleased to process according to the customer's drawings.
1. From 1 ton to 45 ton capacities a precision engineered heavy duty hydraulic cylinder to fit your needs for any equipment, truck, for both dump body and platform application.
2. Heavy duty hydraulic cylinder for road maintenance, road maintenance, fire & rescue, utility construction/maintenance etc.
3. Heavy Duty hydraulic cylinder includes kadke tilt cylnder, furnace lift, and coiler cylinder.
About piston rod:
High strength damage resistant piston rod provides 100,000 PSI minimum yield material in 1" through 4 1/2" diameters. Larger diameters vary between 50,000 and 75,000 PSI minimum yield material. All rods are case hardened to 50-55 RC and hard chrome plated to provide maximum wear life. Stainless steel is also available. The hard chrome plated of the piston rod according to your requirement.
Low friction, high load piston seals with outboard wear bands are standard. Loaded lip seals and cast iron rings are optional.
Shenzhen DALLAST Technology Co. Ltd., offers a full line heavy duty hydraulic cylinder design, providing dumping capacities of 1 to 40 tons. And the stroke of hydraulic hoist cylinder could be customized according to your requirement. Their popularity is due to competitive pricing, availability and durability. DALLAST heavy duty cylinder comprise the fastest growing product line the company offers.
1. Seiko secret agents, to ensure quality of the piston rod.
2. The product have to go through heat treatment - bore boring - grinding - car processing - black nitriding and many other processes.
3. The company accepted the Valet processing various types and various sizes products, processing and processing more quotes, welcome to consult.
Warranty & Service:
We offer 12 months warranty.
As our hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic cylinder parts, such as the piston rod; Shenzhen DALLAST offers one of the best standard products warranties in this industry. We use of defective materials for normal use when properly maintained for 36 months from the date of shipment in normal use and service.
Contact Person: Sheny Lin